2 tone rockers belt
7mm bulls leather lined belt - vegetable tanned- "made to stay"
Premium vegetable tanned leather belt - handmade in Munich
- This is hand "made to stay" order for you, it will take me 1 to 2 weeks to make.
- Our first retro double layer lined belt, featuring punchen holes and lizard application. This rocker belt has a two tone contrast at the belt buckle , back and front of the belt and at the edge in plain natural vegtanned leather. The top side of the belt is black with a lizard hand shaped tip. The back side features a smooth plain topside vegtan leather and we use a solid brass belt buckle from Italy. It features a " BASTARD BELLY" inscription, this can be changed if you would like a differnt phrase by choice.
- belt length: please inform us of your belt length- you measure from the buckle loop to the hole you use - see sketch below
- size: width: 4cm depth: 7mm
- quality: 10oz bulls leather - 4oz vegtan plain back topside leather
- thickness: 7mm
- colours: as displayed. If you would like a brown version please let us know
- dyed in our workshop
- hand punched studded accessories
- heavy machine cowboy stitch
- hand bevelled edges and oiled finish
- solid brass Italian made double belt buckle
- designed and handcrafted with care by Charles Cox, updn designer.
- go here to purchase the universal brass belt chain, we will attach it to your wallet for free with a brass D-ring order here!
Units in box: 1